Collage

Collage
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I have been knitting on and off for 50 years and I recently learned to crochet. I love looking for wool bargains and making them into something useful. I mainly knit for charity. I occasionally knit for myself and family members if I find a really good pattern or if they ask nicely!!

Tuesday 20 December 2016

Season's greetings.....



Image result for free christmas clipart
Just a quick post to wish everyone a peaceful Christmas and a new year better than the last one we have all endured.
I have loved reading all my favourite blogs and am looking forward to more of the same next year.
I was hoping to have some completed work to show today.  But time flies etc and my work is still on the knitting needles.  Watch this space...

Image result for free christmas knitting clipart                                                 



10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the wishes Una! Merry Christmas and all the best in the year 2017! :)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very happy Christmas to you too Una. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a lovely Christmas too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas Una. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes Una. Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Season's Greetings, a little late....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry (belated) Christmas to you too, Una, and a very happy New Year! I'm just catching up on a few favorite blogs. I hope you are having a peaceful winter. I also don't have anything recently finished with yarn. My loom has been leaning against a wall while family was visiting. I hope to get it warped back up in the next week or so. I want to begin making ... an Advent calendar for next year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. You are a star.