Collage

Collage
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I have been knitting on and off for 50 years and I recently learned to crochet. I love looking for wool bargains and making them into something useful. I mainly knit for charity. I occasionally knit for myself and family members if I find a really good pattern or if they ask nicely!!

Wednesday 26 February 2014

I'm a lucky winner...




Here is the lovely pendant I won in a giveway hosted by Terri on her Cache-Mire blog. The link takes you to her page that describes all the work that goes into these handmade pendants.  

This pendant is a real work of art.  I can't believe I now own something that was made from Tallahassee pine needles.  The amber colour in the centre is exactly what I would have chosen.  I already have some amber earrings that I bought while on holiday in Poland and they all match beautifully.

Thank you, Terri, for your international giveaway.  It is probably the closest I will ever get to a transatlantic holiday!

8 comments:

  1. Lucky you! It's a very pretty pendant and will look lovely with your new vest when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of it matching the new vest. Sometimes it takes fresh eyes to spot the obvious!

      Delete
  2. oh my God! is beautiful!! me too!! Im, a lucky winner from Teresa Young, I'm very happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that giveaway at Terri's with the GYB party -- you lucky girl! I'm glad you got it, and it's a great match with your earrings. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, congrats, Una - your prize looks lovely. :)

    I'm also commenting to say: I've tagged you in a Liebster Blog Award post. ;) Hope you're still having a good day..? lol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Una a well deserved win for a great lady, have fun wearing it. I know that you will look gorgeous wearing it. Have a fab weekend Una, big hugs
    Dorothy
    :-)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad it arrived and that you like it! As my grandmother would always say, "Where it in good health".
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your win Una, it is a beautiful pendant, lucky lucky you :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. You are a star.