Here is the fourth and last pair of shorts that I will be making for a while. The material for these came from a long dress that my daughter was finished with. They will fit a 4 year old boy. I originally planned to make 5 pairs but realised at the last minute that the material I had set aside for the fifth pair was too girly for any boy to want to wear.
So this is the little collection of shorts that will be going off in the post to Sew Scrumptious for delivery to various countries in Africa and Asia:
Here is the free pattern and tutorial that I used for the shorts. They were a very economical project as I already had the old t-shirts and thread. I bought good quality waist elastic as this is a crucial part of the shorts!
I tend to sew in short spells....excuse the pun....and I feel that this spell is now over. I have started on another project which I have been looking forward to for a few weeks.....but that will be another blog post.