Elisabeth's Elizy Art Crochet blog is well worth a visit for its inspiring and pretty crochet photos.
She recently added me to her list of Leibster Award nominees. Here are her questions and my answers:
1. What is your favourite day of the week?
Monday, surprisingly, as I only work on Sundays now. That means when I wake up on Monday mornings I have a whole lovely week ahead of me.
2. If you were an animal, which would you be and why?
A horse, because they work hard and people generally love them.
3. What is your favourite song?
4. If you were President/Prime Minister for a day, what would you do?
Go to work in a shop or factory to see how normal people live.
5. What are you afraid of?
I'm not keen on dogs, though I'm not as bad as when I was a child and petrified of them. When you are 3 years old and the same height as a mouthful of fangs, it scars you for life!
6. If you could speak another language (that you don't already know) which would it be?
Polish as it would be useful to be able to speak to a lot of the people who come in to my workplace.
7. What craft do you want to learn but have never tried?
Quilting.....maybe one day though I don't think I have the patience or eyesight for it.
8. Which country do you most want to visit?
9. If you had a day all to yourself completely free of responsibilities and things to do, what would you do?
Pay a visit to Holmfirth which is where "Last of the Summer Wine" was filmed.
10. Do you have any bad habits?
No, and I lie as well!!
11. If you could go back in time and witness a famous historical event, which would it be?
I would love to have seen the Tower of London being built in the 11th century. It fascinates me that this ancient building still survives surrounded by modern London architecture.
I recently nominated quite a few bloggers for the award......they know who they are!!!!