Collage

Collage
Hello and thanks for visiting my blog. I have been knitting on and off for 50 years and I recently learned to crochet. I love looking for wool bargains and making them into something useful. I mainly knit for charity. I occasionally knit for myself and family members if I find a really good pattern or if they ask nicely!!

Friday 3 October 2014

The Big Knit campaign...




I've been knitting these little hats for the Innocent Smoothie Age UK appeal.  They eventually end up on bottles of smoothies in supermarkets and a 25p donation goes to Age UK for every bottle sold.  There is more information about the appeal here.  The deadline isn't until November 14th.  But I decided that I wouldn't have time to knit any more of these.  So they are going in the post now.

Apologies for the poor photo.  My new computer needs to go to the repair shop to sort out the glass of water that I accidentally spilled over it.  Hey ho!  I am back on my old computer which doesn't have such a good photo editing function.  I am surprisingly calm about wrecking a good computer.  I had already been cutting down on my computer time and my old computer might turn out to be all I need.  Time will tell!


3 comments:

  1. Your hats are great!! I hope that you get the computer sorted too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute Una, sorry to hear about your computer, I hope it can be fixed ok! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little bottle top hats are the best, hope your computer gets fixed soon.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. You are a star.